23 | She/Her/Hers | Autistic | B.A English Student
Hello! I'm SubnormalHalfspy. I doodle a lot of things, so expect tons of what you can say, unfinished pieces. You may call me Subs or Spah if you think my nickname is too long.
Some house rules to keep things organized:
- Unsolicited critique is highly frowned upon. I will only allow them when I explicitly say so in any specific artwork of mine, or I say yes if you ask to comment and add input to my work.
- Want to repost my art anywhere else? Get written permission first. No written permission, no repost. I can and will report any of my artwork that gets misattributed.
- I know dA messed up on this (somehow), but art theft is a big no.
- Respect your fellow artists and audiences. Do NOT, under any circumstances cause trouble to me or people within my friend circle, or random strangers for that matter. That includes, but NOT limited to harassment, attacking people based on their backgrounds (e.g: Age, race, sexual orientation etc), stalking, and revealing personal information without said information already stated in public by a deviantART user themselves.
- If you have ANY dispute against me or my friends, please bring it to notes and discuss it in a calm, civil manner.
- That being said, if you devolve dispute discussions into any form of harassment, I will block you promptly and possibly report you if you violate ANY of deviantART's Terms of Service and if you break any law in your residence.
- I don't draw/write themes that I am uncomfortable with (That means hate art/writing, not-safe-for-work material (specifically on sexual references and heavy gore) and complicated character designs.) (Updated as of 5/10/2016.)
- I have the right to open or close art trades, requests and gifts at any time.
- I also have the right to accept or reject art trades, requests or gifts at any time for any given reason.
- I can only receive commissions from people I have met and known in real life.
- If you find trouble with the content I create and/or how I am in general, please don't follow. There's a lot more people whose content you might like better, and harassing someone for not giving what you want is a bad thing to do. I've seen a lot of artists leave certain mediums because of this.
- If you are blocked, I have (mostly) good reasons to. Sorry, but once I cut off communication from you, that's it. No hard feelings unless you want to harass me about it.
You can find me elsewhere via:
STEAM: Subnormal Halfspy
Flight Rising: Pootis (User ID #63591)
YouTube: Subnormal Halfspy
Old dA ID: WTH-Arts
And now for stamps...