By commissioning art from me, you agree to all of the following:
1) Since I'm learning art (and doing so by myself rather than attending any physical or online art courses because I already have a different course to attend to), commission prices may be slightly lowered than usually offered (per-hour minimum wage basis or other criteria for a minimum wage) in a fully-priced commissions page. Pricing may be subject to change depending on the artist's skill improvement and the complexity of the commissioned work. You will be notified should there be a major update to the Commissions page. (Prices based on or beyond minimum wages will be based on minimum wages in Malaysia.)
2) Please give clear and concise details of the art you want to commission, be it a character or other items of art. Sending references is very much appreciated for ease of drawing.
3) This commission page has limited commission slots depending on daily scheduling. If I'm busy for a certain amount of time, the slot list will be shorter. If a commissions slot list is currently full, you will have to wait until there is a vacant slot for you to fill in.
4) Payment can either be done upfront or after the commission is finished. Previews will be given no matter what payment, but those who decided to pay later, but have not fulfilled their payment will be held from viewing the fully completed commission until payment has been made according to the prices given for it. I accept MYR (Malaysian Ringgit) payments if you live in Malaysia, or you can pay with USD (American Dollars) instead if you live outside Malaysia.
6) If I don't update you regarding commissions for more than say, a week, feel free to remind me of your commission. I can be forgetful at times. I will, however inform you if I cannot complete your order due to packed schedules, personal matters, poor health conditions or other inevitable circumstances. You may at that point choose to either wait or cancel your commission.
7) Full refunds shall be given if an order is canceled.
8) a. I draw:
- Vector art
- Most fandoms I know and love (there are some fandoms that I won't draw commissions from, refer to the "I don't draw" section
- Violence (Mostly cartoony, but ask if you wish for depictions of something close to real-life violence in your commission)
- Mild injuries and blood loss
- Adoptables (I do this occasionally.)
b. I am picky about drawing:
- Humanoid designs (I still need to grasp some basic anatomy. Sorry if I have to reject this offer if it gets too handy for me.)
- Fandoms that I don't know about and/or don't really engage myself in.
- Certain non-humanoid designs
(i am the suck at real animal-like designs or mythical creature designs like dragons, pardon me)
- Backgrounds (Backgrounds are fun to draw, but sometimes it is h e l l)
c. I don't draw:
- Not-Safe-For-Work material (That includes nudity, outright explicit sexual content, kinks and fetishes)
- Extreme, realistic blood loss and heavy bodily damage (gore)
- Overly complex designs
- Any kind of hate art
7) Do NOT rush, harass and/or guilt trip me into finishing a commission. Patience has its rewards and if you don't have it, what's the point of buying art from an artist?
8) You may request for non-watermarked versions of your artwork. This is limited to avatar images only. Any requests for non-watermarked versions of other works will not be entertained.
9) You may use artwork I made from a commission for as long as it is specially made for you and/or another recipient (should said commission be a gift for a friend or a loved one of yours). Please bear in mind that you are to keep the watermark featured in my artwork, be it signatures or logos unless stated otherwise (Refer to #8).
11) I reserve the right to accept or deny any commission I receive for any reason, be it stated in here or otherwise.
12) a. Violation of these terms will result into severing of further contact via blocking and addition of your username to a blacklist. This decision shall not be open to any appeal and will be done without prior notice. It will also be listed in a public journal, and for the purpose of raising awareness to other users if they ever consider making commission deals with users in the aforementioned blacklist as well.